Products & Services
Kampuchea Tela today boasts 1,899 Service Stations, strategically located throughout the Kingdom so that every single Cambodian citizen has easy access to our petroleum and gas products and services…
Kampuchea Tela is currently operating over 50 In-Station convenience stores, T-Mart, offering a variety of daily consumption goods to our loyal customers…
Since 1999, Kampuchea Tela Co., Ltd has been leading the way in the production of high-quality engine lubricants. Our well-known brands including Telaline, Telnergy & Telstar are unsurpassed on the Cambodia market.
Whether you are buying lubricants for peak performance, extended life or protection for your car, commercial vehicle, motorcycle or agricultural vehicles then Kampuchea Tela has an excellent solution for you.
Kampuchea Tela Co., Ltd was the first Cambodian Company to be awarded the ISO 9001:2008, registration (number 36106) by UKAS in London, and API (registration number 2157) certificate by American Petroleum Institute in 2004.
There are two kinds of petrol (gasoline) available at Kampuchea Tela’s network of petrol stations. Telsol Premium (Unleaded 92 Octane) and Telsol Extra (Unleaded 95 Octane). These two quality fuel products will help to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently.
Telsol Premium and Telsol Extra are designed for use in gasoline-fueled spark ignition engines in vehicles as well as for other portable and stationary applications. Both of our petroleum products contain an advanced additive system that ensures your engine operates with peak performance and efficiency.
Applications for these products include Air and water-cooled, two and four-stroke gasoline engines, motorcycles, cars, buses, trucks, minivans, marine engines, pumps and generators.
All Kampuchea Tela’s gasoline products meet or exceed the performance specifications and requirements of all major engine manufacturers and are tested for deposit control in petroleum direct injection engines
- Cleans blocked fuel injectors and keeps them clean for maximum power output.
- Preserves fuel economy and reduces emissions by cleaning the fuel injectors and ensuring that the injection spray patterns are maintained, this avoids combustion problems which can result in increased fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- Saves on maintenance as superior detergency characteristics help to keep engines clean. Exceptional lubricity properties protect injectors and plungers from wear. Excellent corrosion protection capability guards against excess wear of all of the fuel system’s components.
- Improves drivability as effective injection spray patterns from clean fuel injectors avoiding starting and drivability problems. The fuel’s excellent isolating characteristics ensure that entrained water and suspended contaminants separate rapidly from the fuel, avoiding any harmful effects on engine performance and efficiency.
- Improve refueling efficiency with excellent anti-foam performance avoiding fuel spills during vehicle refueling.
- Provides excellent storage stability through enhanced oxidation stability, withstanding fuel degradation during storage.
Kampuchea Tela Co., Ltd is the leading supplier of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in Cambodia. LPG is a colourless fuel that is used for cooking in homes as well as in industrial heating processes in the commercial sector.
Kampuchea Tela Co., Ltd can supply your home or business with unsurpassed quality LPG. Tela’s LPG fuel is a great choice due to its environmentally friendly characteristics. These include smoke-free emissions and odorlessness.
To guarantee the safety of our customers, Tela’s LPG cylindrical canisters undergo a vigorous safety inspection prior to distribution. For local industrial and commercial use, high-quality ball valve tanks are professionally installed on the premises. For household and retail use, LPG products are commercially available in 15 kg and 50 kg canisters.
Tela’s LPG autogas is widely available throughout Cambodia. With a combination of 30% Propane to 70% Butane. This is an efficient fuel choice allowing you to travel further with fewer emissions.
Tela Power Diesel
Tela’s Power Diesel is available at Kampuchea Tela’s network of petrol stations throughout Cambodia. This is a premium performance fuel designed for use in all diesel-fueled engines, whether they be in mobile, portable or stationery applications. With its deposit control additive system Tela Power Diesel cleans up blocked fuel injectors and helps to keep them clean for maximum power and performance.
Tela Power Diesel contains a proprietary, advance technology, multinational additive system that maintains fuel injector cleanliness and protects fuel system components to ensure that engines operate at peak efficiency and performance. It also consists of a lubricity agent to minimize wear to the fuel injectors and fuel pump components. Tela Power Diesel also maximizes available power output, preserves fuel economy and reduces emissions, saves on maintenance, improves refueling efficiency and provides excellent storage stability.
Tela Power Diesel is suitable for use with all high-speed diesel engines and medium speed diesel engines configured to burn distillate fuels. These include Trucks, buses, passenger cars, and tractors, Air and water-cooled, two and four-cycle diesel engines, Construction and materials handling equipment, Portable and stationary power generators, Inboard and outboard marine engines, pumps, Inboard and outboard marine engines, Heaters and boilers designed to burn diesel fuel.
- All high-speed diesel engines and medium speed diesel engines configured to burn distillate fuels:
- Improves fuel economy and reduces emissions. Improves drivability
- Cleans fuel injectors and ensures that injection spray patterns are maintained, avoiding combustion problems which result in increased fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
- Anti-foam performance eliminates slow vehicle refueling and fuel spills during refueling. Provides excellent storage stability.
- Improves fuel lubricity and stability.
- Improves refueling efficiency. Saves on maintenance.
- Improves water separation
- Improves corrosion protection
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Meets or exceeds the performance specifications and requirements of all major manufacturers of diesel engines designed to operate on distillate fuels.
- Consistently achieves Cummins L10 Fuel Injector Keep Clean Test “pass” rating.
- Meets or exceeds various industry standard test requirements for nozzle choking, lubricity, stability, water tolerance, and anti-foam performance.
Kerosene is a thin clear liquid oil which is derived from petrol, coal tar, or oil-bearing shale.
A widely used fuel with a number of industrial and household uses, Kerosene (known as paraffin in some parts of the world). It is often used to power jet engines in aviation as well as some rocket engines. In households it is commonly used as a fuel for cooking and for lighting as well as for powering heaters, and lamps.
Kerosene is used to fuel smaller-horsepower outboard motors built by Yamaha Motors, Suzuki Marine, and Tohatsu. These are often used on small fishing craft, they are designed as dual-fuel engines that start on gasoline and then transition to kerosene once the engine reaches optimum operating temperature.
Kerosene is an excellent solvent of many other compounds. It dissolves camphor, iodine, phosphorus, resin, sulfur, and wax. It is used as a thinner for paints and other materials. Kerosene lamps are widely used for lighting in rural areas where electrical distribution is not yet available or as a cheaper alternative in areas where electricity is too costly for widespread use.